LOCKPORT CAMERA CLUB and more

It was a great day.  I started out by going to the Y, first for walking the track and a few machines and then for AQUA ZUMBA.  Betty joined me there.

I went to  Aldi's, and to Wendy's to pick up a salad and also to CHINA KING for a quart of wonton soup.  On the way down Pine Street, I saw that someone had put a round piece of glass out to the curb, so I stopped and checked it out and brought it home and cleaned it up and will use it on my kitchen table.

I went to the Inaugural Meeting! of the newly revived Lockport Camera Club, held at the library.  Unfortunately, only three people came, an elderly lady named Betty who did not stay, a fellow named David and myself.  The leaders
Caitlin on the left and Jean on the right are attempting to revive a club that was in existence for fifty years or so but then stopped meeting several years ago.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023