Sunday 5/19/19 CONNECT EVENT

After church, Peggy had a CONNECT (senior) event.  I was a few minutes late because I went to a short meeting of ladies who plan to attend the LADIES GETAWAY weekend in two weeks.  Peggy was saying grace when I arrived.  I helped Peggy with a project involving THANKFULNESS, by leading a discussion about it at my table.   During the luncheon, I collected money from those who planned to go to the NIAGARA AEROSPACE MUSEUM in Niagara Falls.  Thirteen people went, but we got four free admissions because I had a pass from the Lockport Library.

The museum was very interesting.  Here are some pictures:



After the museum, we went to TASTEE TREAT for ice cream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024