THE OLD CHAPEL and THE SOUP LADY 5/23/19

Last year Marsha and I talked about doing something together.  I think she suggested going to The Old Chapel Antique & Artisan Market.  So, I made a point of setting it up for today.  I asked both Pam and Betty to come along.   Betty agreed to drive.

When we got to Marsha's house, she was not at home. She had the time wrong and had gone out for a few minutes. However, we were able to get in touch with her and we got a bit of a late start.

I took this picture in front of the OLD CHAPEL
We all enjoyed looking around at THE OLD CHAPEL, and we all made purchases.  Marsha was looking for turquoise and yellow knickknacks for her living room and I helped her find some.  I found a cobalt blue shoe to add to my collection and three small plaques, one which is for Peggy (it has something to do with Petra)

We decided to go to THE SOUP LADY for lunch, it is very close to The Old Chapel.  I went in first to make sure there were seats for the four of us and there were.
  We had the nicest lunch.   I had POLISH SAUSAGE DINNER SOUP
Betty and I each ordered a sandwich and shared.  Gourmet grilled cheese and chicken salad.
And we split a piece of pineapple cream pie.  
I am happy that Marsha, Betty and Pam all enjoyed eating at this diner.  We got back to Lockport with a little bit of time for Betty, Pam and I to go to Peg's LIFE GROUP, which was very good today.  After the meeting was over, she gave us information about the upcoming LADIES GETAWAY WEEKEND at Camp Li Lo Li.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023