Tuesday, May 28th and Wednesday May 29th, 2019

Tuesday:  I went to Ladies Life Group this morning and it was very good.  After that, Dee, Betty and I went to WENDY'S for lunch.  I tried to nap this afternoon, without success. Dee, Betty and I went to COLOR ME CALM (adult coloring) at the library.

Wednesday:  I accompanied Carrie to a medical appointment.  Then I decided to go to FAVORITES PIZZERIA, a place highly recommended by MaryAnne.   It was right at noon and very crowded!
 A slice of OLD FASHIONED and a slice of BACON CHEESE.
I decided to stay on 104 with hopes of finding a one room schoolhouse that I saw on flickr.  I found it and took a couple of pictures.  It is now a private residence.  I wish I could see the inside.

I stopped in Lowertown to take a picture of the liftbridge that is no longer in use for the ABANDONED AND FORGOTTEN FB page.  
I took a nap in the afternoon. In the evening, Peggy, Gail and I went to see our Uncle Bobby at Niagara Hospice.  I found these two rocks there.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024