44th Lockport Arts and Crafts Festival 6/29/19

Today was my first opportunity to attend this event, since in the past five years it has rained or something has come up to prevent me from going.

This year Betty and I went to it right after it opened up in  the morning, after a  visit to the GRACE THRIFT SHOP which was offering a buy one, get one free sale today. I found two tops and a table runner.

Here are a few pictures from the festival.  The vendors were lined up and down both sides of Main Street, I think from Pine Street to Washburn.
                                          Boneless Jerk Chicken
                I purchased a meat stick from this family who was raising money for a cub scout pack.
                            Donna Eick's mini donuts were very good.  Betty and I split a small serving.
 Another scout troup was offering hotdogs for two dollars!
We took a break in the library to use the rest room and cool off in their a/c.  

It was a nice event in spite of the intense heat and humidity.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024