June 24, 2019

I got up early and prepared breakfast, which was basically the leftover breakfast item from yesterday.  Then I took a shower.  The plans to leave early to go to Niagara Falls did not work out for various reasons.  Nik and Chris moved the chest from Peggy's apartment to Cassy's car before she headed back to Michigan.   Peggy had offered it to them.  It has a "K" on it, which I think means it belonged to Edna Kurtz, who I think was a friend of my grandparents and Aunt Jeanette.

Unfortunately, I developed a tiny stomach ache and diarrhea so I decided to NOT go to Niagara Falls with the group.  So, I stayed home and rested up.  They had a good time except it was terribly hot and humid there.  They had a late lunch at SMOKIN' JOES.

I took Christa and Nik to the airport for their early evening flight.

Betty came over for ice cream in the evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023