CONNECT LUNCH 7/21/19

I arrived at Faith Tab a half hour early and put together two large green salads for the luncheon later on.  During church I passed out cupcakes for the third week of LETS GO TO THE MOVIES.

I don't know what todays movie was, it had something to do with Winnie the Pooh.

Peggy decided to move the PICNIC IN THE PARK to the church because of the intense heat and humidity.   It was a nice meal including Chiavetta's chicken, salad, pasta salad, chips and deserts.

Then I picked up Mary Anne and we went through Wendy's drive through so she could get a burger and then we went over to her house to get the bags of clothing that we left there yesterday since she is NOT moving in today.  Then I went home for a few hours before picking her up to go to Molinaro's for supper.  Then I went to meet up with Louise at her house.  Our plans were to take a walk, but it was still hot  so we visited on her back deck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024