July 24th, 2019

I picked MA up this morning and took her to her new lawyers office. I went to the library for a few minutes and returned to wait for her.  After a while I was called into the office and presented with paperwork so that I can be POWER OF ATTORNEY in financial matters, along with Bianca.  I agreed and signed.  Then I took MA back to the Best Western and went home to 17.  A few minutes after my arrival the team from NYCAP came to do the audit on the house.  They were almost finished with the audit when Peg arrived and I left to pick MA up.  I took meatloaf sandwiches and we ate them quickly on a bench outside the BW.  Then we headed to Niagara Falls to Excelsior Orthopedic.  She was taken in right away and her cast was removed and she was given a splint/brace and told that she can drive.

We went back to Lockport and to her house where she got her car!

I picked Betty up a few minutes before six p.m. and we went to the COMMUNITY PICNIC at Lockport United Church of Christ.  It was a nice meal, hotdogs and burgers, salads, baked beans, etc. and deserts.  We saw Lydia there, along with her son Dante and Dante, Jr. (who I thought was a girl).

We decided to go down to WIDEWATERS and sit along the canal.  We actually did more walking than sitting, checking out the nature trail behind the restaurant.  It is very nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024