July 28 and 29, 2019

After church, I went to Niagara Produce and purchased groceries.  Then I went home and rested until it was time to prepare supper.  Mary Anne came for supper.  I served chicken nuggets, baked beans, mac and cheese, fresh sliced tomatoes and corn on the cob.

This morning I went to the Y for SILVER SNEAKERS SPLASH.   I met Pam there.  I went upstairs after my shower to walk the track, but I found myself very tired, so I went home after reading the paper.  I napped and then fixed supper for Betty and Myrna.  I prepared bbq pork ribs in the crockpot, potato salad, corn muffins and served baked beans.  After supper, we played a few games of BANANAGRAMS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023