LORD'S PRAYER GARDEN and OLCOTT SUNSET

I spent the day at home, cleaning and looking for a document, and generally relaxing.  After supper I got bored and I remembered a newspaper clipping that Betty showed for THE LORDS PRAYER GARDEN  in Burt.  I called her and asked if she felt like going for a ride and she said she did, and picked me up about ten minutes later.

We drove out to Burt and found it.  I was not as impressed as Betty was.   It is on private property. The LORDS PRAYER is printed out on a series of several wooden plaques.  I forgot to take a picture of them, but I did get many other pics.

      I particularly liked this beautiful blue spruce tree.


Then we decided to drive down to Olcott Beach.  We found  a bench and relaxed.  We ran into Gail and Bob and talked to them for a while.  We stayed and watched the sunset.  



It was a nice evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023