Saturday July 20, 2019

Betty saw in the paper that MILLERS BULK FOOD was having their Customer Appreciation Day TODAY.  I agreed to go with her and she picked me up at 9:30 a.m. and we headed out to Medina.  When we arrived at a little after ten, it was pretty crowded.  We each had a free donut and free ice cream and Betty had a free coffee.  We both made purchases.  Before leaving, I purchased two side dishes of baked beans from a food truck that was serving ribs and other items.

We drove down Carmen Road and I pointed out the stone schoolhouse and the haunted farm stand (which is pretty much deserted now).  We noticed HAIGHT'S PARK and drove in to check it out.  It is not a typical park, it seems to be an area where people park their campers year round.
  We drove to Olcott Beach and got out for a few minutes before heading back towards Lockport.  We stopped at REIDS and purchased hot dogs and had our lunch there.

After Betty dropped me off, I rested for a couple of hours before picking Mary Anne up for church. While she was at church, I prepared dinner for her and I :  meatloaf, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, salad and Amish bread and butter.  She really enjoyed it especially the corn on the cob.

Then we went to her house to see if Kevin has done anything more.  It looks like "not much, if any".  We dropped off some of her stuff and went back to the hotel to get a few more items to put in my car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024