SWEET CHALK FESTIVAL July 13 and 14, 2019

My weekend was pretty hectic so I did not get to the SWEET CHALK FESTIVAL while it was on.  So, I stopped this morning on Pine Street to see the drawings in that parking lot.  I did not go to the parking lot on Main Street.


Then I went to the Y and walked on the track for a half hour.  I ran into Sarah and she walked with me a bit.  Then I went to SILVER SNEAKER CLASSICS in the gym.  It is a 45 minute class, but I left after 30 minutes so I could find a free shower in the locker room.

Then I picked Mary Anne up and we had lunch at Olive Garden and then went to the DIPSON THEATRE to see a documentary.  ECHO IN THE CANYON, about the birth of music in LA.  It was in a film festival before being released.  It had some good music, stuff Mary Anne and I remember from our teen years.  A look at the roots of the historic music scene in L.A.'s Laurel Canyon featuring the music of iconic music groups such as The Byrds, The Beach Boys, Buffalo Springfield, and The Mamas and the Papas  
Once back in Lockport we went to HOME DEPOT and she picked out a new refrigerator. Then we went to get her mail and I took her back to the BEST WESTERN and picked up her laundry to bring home.  We agreed to meet for breakfast at the hotel at 7:15 before leaving for Roswell at 7:45 a.m. tomorrow morning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023