12/20/19 Refrigerator and Christmas Lights

My new refrigerator was supposed to delivered between 11 and 3 today.  It was actually delivered twice already, but both times the frig arrived damaged, so they were returned to LOWES.  I emptied my old frig again (for the third time) and waited and waited.  Three p.m. came and went, and I had  a really hard time getting through to LOWES.  When I finally got a human to answer, the associate tried to call the truck driver and was unable to get an answer.  So when he returned my call, there was little he could tell me.

Anyways the frig arrived after four p.m. and it arrived undamaged. The two guys had to remove the front door in order to get it in.  They took ten percent off of the price due to being late.

Betty and I had arranged to pick our friend Myrna (who has been housebound for months due to healing from a shoulder fracture) and her great granddaughter Madison up to take them out to see Christmas lights.   After having supper at the hospital (fish), we picked them up and headed out.

We were disappointed with Ben's house on Riddle Road.  It is decorated beautifully, but we had expectations that were too high.  But we loved the lights on Maple Street.  We drove through several other neighborhoods in Lockport. Here are my pictures:












       This house in Carlisle (or is it Carlyle?) Gardens featured Buddy!!!!!


We had a nice evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023