Christmas 2019 Dinner at My House

David prepared a spiral ham, a  turkey breast and stuffing (he forgot to bring the gravy).  I prepared macaroni and cheese, sweet potatoes,  carrots cooked in cider,  crescent rolls, corn, an assortment of pickles, baked custard, fruitcake and peanut butter swirl brownies.

David, Peggy, Catherine, Scott, Lizette, Louis, Carrie and I were present for the meal.  Louis is Scott's son and Lizette is his mother.  Everything was delicious!  There were tons of leftovers.  Peg and David gave me a home security system which David will install soon.

The day after Christmas both Carrie and I slept late.  Peggy came over for a little while.  I put things away and cleaned up after yesterday.  I watched DRIVING MISS DAISY.   Using my leftovers, I made Macaroni and Cheese Soup which turned out great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024