CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON: Dec. 15, 2019

Peggy held the Christmas Luncheon today for seniors.  Betty and I helped set up the tables, tablecloths, etc. because the room we use is now used by kids groups during church.  It was a bit unorganized getting things ready because this was the first time we did it this way.  I think close to fifty people attended.  

We had a gift exchange and I won this red glass bowl.  And Marlene gave me the Christmas Cactus, I think it was a Thank You gift for sticking with her the night of the bus trip and walking with her from the USA to Canada.
The small candles were favors.  I also brought home a nice ham bone and the drippings from the hams.  

My complete set of pictures from this event are here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/juneny/albums/72157712222421788

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024