LIFE GROUP Christmas Party: 12/17/19

In the morning, I put my beans and the ham bone in my crockpot before leaving for FREEDOM Church for the Tuesday morning Life Group.  This morning we had a small Christmas party during our Life Group.  We had a pretty good turn out.  Most of us brought something to share.  We had cookies, bread dip, crackers and cheese, apple pie and MY HOMEMADE FRUITCAKE.

I was happy that every bit of my fruitcake was taken and eaten and everybody said it was very good.  Elaine asked for the recipe.  The church staff joined us and we had a nice time together.

After Life Group and the party,  I went home and had a short nap.  I was talking to MaryAnne on the phone when Betty called to ask if I wanted to go to SOLID ROCK for their monthly spaghetti dinner.  I said "no" because I was in my pajamas and did not feel hungry.  But she did not want to go alone so I said I would get ready.

We met up with Marlene and Becky at Solid Rock an we all sat together.  The meal was very good.  After leaving, Betty and I drove around Lockport to see some of the lights on private homes.  There are three on Maple Street.  We tentatively agreed to see if Myrna wants to go out to look at the lights including driving further south to Riddle Road to see Ben Fresch's decorated house.

We stopped at Betty's house so I could see the results of her painting and putting new curtains up in her dining room.  She did a great job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024