Lunch with Sarah 12/28/19

This morning I found myself bored and wishing that I had planned to do something or go someplace today.  I thought it might not be too late to arrange to meet someone for lunch.  I called Sarah Benedetti because she had given me a gift certificate for the Davison Road Inn and we talked about going together.  When I asked her if she wanted to go to the DRI for lunch she laughed and said that she was waiting for her friend Sheila to arrive and that they planned to have lunch there.  She invited me to accompany them.

I met them at the DRI.  I had the fish tacos, which were pretty good.  Sheila's Reuben sandwich looked a lot better, though.  We had a nice lunch.  I left while the two of them were still visiting, so that they could have some time together without me.

I went to the Y and attempted to pay for my 2020 membership, but they could not accept it yet.  I also paid the $4 that I owe for the upcoming February craft class.  I walked the track and used the Sci-Fit for a little over a half hour.

Then I went to WalMart and purchased a few items, and then to the library where I read three days worth of the Union Sun and Journal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024