Visitation and Christmas Decorations at Freedom Church

I overslept this morning until a few minutes after nine a.m.  I needed to be at FREEDOM CHURCH at 10:45, I had to hustle a little bit.  I arrived at church to meet Peggy on time, but she was held up a bit.  While waiting, I decided to take pictures of the great Christmas decorations.












Then we went to visit an elderly lady named Eliane Fezio.  She is 91 years old.  She came over from France when she was 17.   She has not been able to come to church for several months due to her health problems.  We had a nice visit including tea and turnovers.  I showed her the pictures of the Christmas decorations at the church.

Once we got back to church, I stayed and put candy in candy dishes for Sundays CONNECT Luncheon.  Then I went to Walmart and then I came home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024