1/25/20 CREATIVITY and COCKTAILS and Soup Supper at Methodist Church in Newfane

I attended CREATIVITY and COCKTAILS at the Presbyterian Home in the afternoon.  I met my new friend Jan there.    Here is Allison getting the fun started.



This was step one. 
     I think I was 2/3 of the way through in this photo.  
  I don't think I enjoyed this painting event as much as I have enjoyed others I have been too.  I could not see the leader showing us what to do, and I really messed up the trees.

I hadn't been home too long when Betty and Myrna picked me up to go to the Newfane United Methodist Church for their donation soup meal.    Before going, we went over to see the deer that hang out near the antique shop which is near the old train station.  


The meal was pretty good BUT for one thing.  When I asked for the LOADED POTATO SOUP, I did not know that it would be so greasy.  I should NOT have eaten it.  It was tasty, but greasy, probably mostly butter.  The other soups were really good.  I had diarrhea that evening at home, and I think it was from the soup.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024