Friday 1/10/2020

I slept in a bit this morning and then puttered around the house for a while. I called Peg and asked her if she wanted to have supper with me and she said yes, so I thawed out some homemade bean soup and got the ingredients out for corn bread.

 I was just getting ready to take a shower when Betty called and asked if I wanted to go to the hospital for their fish either for lunch or supper.  I told her I would go for lunch since Peg was coming for supper.

I picked Betty up and we went to the hospital for lunch.  The fish, as usual, was very good.

Peg arrived at 6:20 and supper was ready.  After supper we went to "the bonfire" at FREEDOM NORTH.  There was a small group of people there, I would say about 20.

After the bonfire, when we went out to Peg's car, it was totally dead and had to be jumped before she could take me home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023