January 14 and 15, 2020

Yesterday, I attended the Tuesday morning Ladies Life Group.  When the group finished up, Betty, Cindi and I decided to have lunch at THE FIELDSTONE.  I was hoping that they had the French onion soup with salad bar, and they did.  It was one of the Monday specials.  So I ordered that.  It was very good, and came with fresh baked bread.

Today, I had two medical appointments:  ENT and a follow up with Dr. Hodge who did my colonoscopy on 1/3.   The colonoscopy did not show anything.  Between the two medical appointments I went to the Y and walked on the track.  I ran into Sarah B. there and we talked for a bit.   She is in a lot of pain due to her hip, which will be replaced soon.

In the evening, Betty and I went to the Royalton Center Methodist Church for their spaghetti dinner.  We met up with Becky there.  The meal was very good.    Becky and I talked about going to find her great great great grandfathers grave site in Clymer, New York which is  south of Buffalo and west of Jamestown, in an Amish area.  I think we will go the last week of April or first week of May.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023