January 17, 2020 Various Stuff including BONFIRE at Freedom North.

Today was Carrie's birthday as well as Christa's birthday.  Carrie turned 44 and Christa turned 35.

I went out to "Cayuga" and had lunch with Carrie.  I took breakfast sandwiches and hash browns from Tim Hortons and chocolate milk.  She ate well.  I spent a little bit of extra time with her and got her settled on the couch.

I decided to go to the Entenmanns Bread Store on the boulevard, but I stopped at Platter's first, where I took a picture of some Easter candy being made in the factory.
I bought two oatmeal raisin cookies.
I bought several items to freeze at the bread store and then headed home.  When I got home, I called Christa and wished her a Happy Birthday and we talked for a half hour or more.

I took a nap and when I got up I started going through a box of pictures and other items that Peggy and David found when they went through the stuff from the attic last Saturday.   I was happy to find these pictures.   Bear at "the dumps" at Allegany State Park.
 I am not 100 percent sure that this is a cabin at ASP, but it might be.
                                 Deer at ASP.
    Me, age 6, standing on the edge of Red House Lake at Allegany State Park.

Peggy picked me up a few minutes before seven p.m. so we could go to the "bonfire" at FREEDOM NORTH.   It was very good and I am glad I went  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024