January 27, 2020 LOCKED OUT!!!!!

Since the break in at Peggy and David's house, I have been using more locks on my doors.  (as well as setting my motion alarm before I leave the house and before I go to bed) Unfortunately, when I went out the back door on the way to my garage to get my car and start it,  I locked the door after me.  That would have been fine but I had forgotten to unlock the front door which I normally use to exit and enter.  So, after I got my car started, I could not get back into my house because I did not have a key with me for the deadbolt.

My purse with my cell phone was still in the house!  My neighbors Erik and Mary Turk let me use their phone and I called Peggy.  She thought she had a key for the deadbolt so I ran over to get it.  BUT, none of her keys worked.  David came over and broke one of the small panes of glass in my front door so I could get it.  I had keys for the deadbolt made years ago, but had never used them.  Now, I have one on my keychain and so does Peggy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024