February 12, 2020

I am still not fully recovered from the head cold that started a week ago this past Monday.  Yesterday, I went to the library and then headed to FREEDOM SOUTH for Elaine's Life Group, but realized that I did not feel well enough to sit for a two hour meeting, so I did not stay.  I stopped at Aldi's on the way home and picked up a frozen pizza for my lunch.   I spent the rest of the day resting, reading and watching TV

Today, I went to the hospital and to Dr. Hodges office to get copies of the tests my gastroenterologist ordered last November.  I wanted to drop them off at the local gastroenterologist that I just heard about  since I am thinking I might change doctors so I don't have to drive all the way to Williamsville.  However, the Lockport office is not opened on Wednesdays.  I went to DOLLAR GENERAL and got some tea and picked up lunch at the MAYFLOWER.   I rested all afternoon until Betty picked me up so we could go get Myrna and go to the Dollar Dinner at the First Presbyterian Church.    The dinner was very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024