February 14th and 15th, 2020

Yesterday (the 14th)  Betty picked me up and we went to the hospital for baked fish.  Their baked fish is INCREDIBLE!!!!!   I was unable to finish mine, so brought some home.

Today, Betty and I picked Myrna up and we all went to the breakfast at the Methodist Church.  It was very good.

Then we went to the LOCKPORT COMMUNITY  FARMERS MARKET at Harrison Place.  It was billed as their VALENTINES DAY MARKET.  Myrna had never been to this and she enjoyed herself.  Both Betty and Myrna made purchases, but I did not buy anything.  I saw a bracelet that I loved, but it was several layers and hard to get on and off so I declined.
 Old fashioned Valentines were on display on the tables.
                          I noticed this sign and liked it, but I did not sample any of the pickles.
                               Myrna and Betty both tried the BLACK GARLIC.  Myrna did not like i.



                                   There was live music by CARMEN AND LIZZY.
             Myrna tried nachos from PARKERS PIT BBQ.   She said they were a bit bland and also, she found a bone!


Then we went over to Peggy's house and I went in and care of Petra.  We called Peg before leaving because Betty noticed what looked like an open window in the upstairs bathroom.

Betty took me home first. She and Myrna planned to go back to Myrna's place and get some CREAMER that was spoiled when Myrna opened it a day or so ago, they will take it back to WalMart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024