February 16, 17 and 18, 2020

Sunday after church, Betty and I decided to go out to lunch.   We decided on TWO FORKS UP, a seafood place on the Millersport Highway.  However, when we got there, we found it closed.  We hemmed and hawed a bit and finally decided to try to find the AMHERST BUFFET (Chinese Buffet on Niagara Falls Blvd.    We had to call Peggy (who is in South Carolina) to get directions.   Lunch was great, they had a LOT of seafood.  I started with the Mongolian Grill and then went to the buffet

The SENIOR SOCIAL which was supposed to be yesterday (Monday 2/17) at the Y was cancelled and rescheduled for next week.  I ran a few errands in the morning.

Early this morning (Tuesday the 18th) Betty and I drove to Buffalo General Hospital and met up with Vicky and Ron.  Vicky had a minor surgery performed and Betty and I kept Ron company for several hours, while we all waited  

We had lunch in the cafeteria.  There was a woman selling Polish baked goods and I purchased these
Ron, Betty and I each had some after lunch. I think this is my first time having CHRUSCIKI.   

Our plans were to pick up Liz and Myrna and take them to SOLID ROCK CHURCH for their monthly spaghetti dinner.  However Liz texted Betty and told her she had her granddaughter and one of her friends at her house.    We picked Myrna up a little after five and headed to Gasport
We met up with my cousin Betty and Chuck and Chris were there and we all shared a table.  The meal was very good.  (it always is).  I finally go home around seven p.m.  This was a VERY long day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024