February 2, 3 and 4

Sunday's church service with the sermon SMOKE AND MIRRORS was sooooo good.   It was Super Bowl Sunday and I decided to treat myself to a good meal.  I purchased two small tenderloin steaks at Niagara Produce, as well as a large white onion.

I decided to prepare potatoes, yellow squash and onions in my Foreman Roasting Machine
   and the steaks with onion and mushrooms in my small cast iron skillet (in the oven).
It was delicious!!!

Monday the 3rd I went to the Y in the morning for SILVER SNEAKERS CLASSIC.  I was feeling tired after the class, so I went directly home.  A few hours later, I developed a VERY sore throat.  I took a nap and when I woke up I was achy all over and my head was throbbing.  Oh oh!!!!
I started taking zinc and Mucinex.  I slept really good (probably thanks to the Mucinex.

This morning I called Betty and asked her to pick me up some more MUCINEX after the Life Group.
She did this.  I made some chicken soup with carrots and barley which I had for supper.  Tonight I feel better than yesterday.  I plan on staying home tomorrow during the day, hoping that I will be able to go to the FREEDOM CHURCH's Annual Members Meeting and Dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024