Friday February 28, 2020 Card Party

Betty and I went to the hospital at lunch time for their baked fish, and as usual, it was very good.  Then she dropped me off at Aldi's while she went to the bank and got some cash, and then we went to the post office.

I took a nap in the afternoon and when I got up I made a potato salad.

I met up with Jan and Sarah at the Presbyterian home for their annual card party.  I looked at the raffle items and then purchased twenty dollars worth of tickets (five sheets).
Most of the items were gift certificates.  Sarah, Jan and I played two different games (one was Phase 10) and we each had a desert.   About an hour after the Card Party started, they started the basket raffle.



Jan purchased the same number of tickets as I did, and she won THREE items.
  I won one item consisting of two gift cards, one for Wagner's and one for the Olive Leaf.   Sarah did not win anything.  Jan gave her the green book (something to do with Lockport history) since she already has that book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024