PIZZA, PAINTING AND PASTRIES (Connect Event at Freedom Church) February 9, 2019

I am not yet 100% over my head cold but I am way better than I was a few days ago, so I decided to go to church today and then to the CONNECT event after church.  I overslept so I was very late for church.

I helped set up the tables for the event and then I collected money from people who were staying for the painting.  It was $12.00 for the painting.    Lunch was pizza, green salad and cold drinks and deserts.   And then we sang a hymn.

 Peg talked about future events.  Most likely we will take a trip to Miller's Bulk Food Store and then to a restaurant in Medina in April.
 Megan Fresch had chosen this painting for the class.



 Robin's daughter Lisa joined us.
                   This is my painting before doing the jar.
 I think Michelle's was very good.
                                     Mary with her painting.

It was a fun event.  I took Myrna home after it was over.  I was glad to get home and relax.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024