TED's and more.............

I had an appointment at GASTROENTEROLOGY ASSOCIATES today. It was my second appointment, after having tests done.  I was told that all tests were negative (which I already knew) and there is nothing physically wrong.   Apparently, it is a lack of sufficient fiber problem.  I was given a list of high fiber foods and a new regime of medications  (both OTC and prescription).  Sigh...…….

I drove back to Lockport and went to the Y to sign Betty and I up for the next two craft classes.  I ran into Elaine and we visited for a bit.  Then I went to Peg's house and took care of Petra.  I realized that I did not have my phone.  I had used it at the Y to call Betty, so I had to go back to the Y and get it.

Then I met Betty at TED'S HOT DOGS  where they were offering hot dogs for 93 cent.  (a dollar when you add the tax in.
We waited a full hour in line.  We each had a hot dog and shared an order of fries.  After that I went home and did a few things and took a nap.

Betty picked me up at 4:45 and then we went to get Myrna and we went to the Royalton Center Methodist Church for their spaghetti dinner.  Lynette was there with her husband.  The meal was very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024