INFLUENTIAL WOMEN of the 1800's (in Lockport)

Elaine, Kathy and I went to the corned beef and cabbage dinner at the Cambria Congregational Church.   Kathy came to my place and Elaine picked us up here.   I had also invited Sarah, and she met us there, but she decided to get a take out meal.  She is concerned that other people who know about her recent cruise and her one day quarantine (while two of the staff on the ship were tested,  due to an exposure to the  Corona virus) would be upset at seeing her there.  The two staff members who were tested were found to NOT have the virus, so I don't think its a problem.    Anyways, the meal was delicious, as it always is.  I brought half of it home with me.

After the meal, Elaine and I went to the PALACE for the second in the SPEAKER SERIES.   We met up with Betty and Myrna and Marlene arrived a bit late (but in time for Brenda Reaves re-enactment of Eliza Mossell.   Bonnie and her sister, Kathy were there, along with a friend of theirs who I have met but I cannot recall her name.

Marsha Zimmer portrayed Belva Lockwood.  Both presentations-reenactments were very good-here are pictures:              Marsha portraying Belva Lockwood
                             Brenda portraying Eliza Mossell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023