March 25th, 2020 PANDEMIC continues

I slept pretty good last night.  Made myself some banana/egg/oatmeal pancakes for breakfast.  I had a lot of phone calls this morning and I made several calls myself:  Gail, Geneva, Elian (Elaine Fezio) and Betty.  I checked out Showtime and Epix (provided free for a few weeks by Spectrum), and found this movie, which I watched and loved.    I scanned more of Peg's photographs and added them to her flickr account, read some in the Bible and worked a bit on the jigsaw puzzle I started a few days ago.

I had a bunch of phone calls this morning, some made and some received.  I called Geneva and Elian and we chatted.  I was on and off the phone with Mary Anne, who was hoping to come home today.  

Kevin and Rita picked her up and I got a call around three thirty that she was home.  I gathered up her mail and her keys and put them in a PASSPORT bag that I purchased for her last summer in Rome and never gave to her.  I dropped the bag off at her house.   Shortly after I got home, she called and said she needed me to come back and pick up her tax payment and mail it, so I did.  I noticed that the PRESBYTERIAN HOME was again offering bagged lunches, so I stopped and got one. 

I met Betty at UCC for a free take out meal.   After eating it at home, I called her and suggested we go out to the park for some exercise.  We met there and we walked down the stone steps that lead to the top of Glenwood Cemetery.  On the way down we talked to four or five young men who were playing FRISBEE GOLF.  Actually, we were in their way and they suggested we move along a bit faster, but they were very friendly.     Going back up the hill was easier. We walked around the park a bit and drove to the other end to watch the sunset.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023