March 26th, 2020 PANDEMIC PERSISTS DAY 11

This morning Peggy held her FREEDOM GROUP on zoom.com.  It went great:
After it was over, I had lunch and then met up with Marlene at Hillmans and we took a walk in THE VILLAGE and the WOODLANDS.    Then I dropped of a couple of things to Mary Anne.  

In the evening, I called my friend Linda (who lives in Oneonta) and also Louise (I left her a message). I read this book I started last night,  for about an hour, 
Betty picked up a few items for me while she was shopping and then she got very upset when I met her at the door and would not let her in.  We talked later on and she apologized.  I was not mad at her, since I understand her viewpoint.  I am just being more cautious than she is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024