Monday, March 23rd, 2020 GREEN BOOK WATCH PARTY and more

It was a damp, drizzly day so I did not call anybody about the possibility of taking a walk.   I scanned some of Peggy's photos into her flickr account and cleaned my small shelves and the items on them, putting some of them away.

Mid morning, Elaine called to tell me that Spectrum customers have free SHOWTIME.  She said that the movie GREEN BOOK
was going to be on one of the Showtime channels at 4:45.   I decided to arrange a small WATCH PARTY.   I called Myrna, Barb and Betty and they all agreed to join with Elaine and me in watching GREEN BOOK.   When this crisis is over,  the five of us will get together to discuss it.

Shortly before the movie started, Mary Anne's surgeon called to tell me that the procedure went well.  She had a CAROTID STENT LEFT SIDE performed, and will have new medications prescribed.  I made a few phone calls and sent some FB messages to people about the successful procedure.

The movie was great, but I missed the last portion because Peggy called.  She is setting up a sysem of people to call seniors every day or every other day to offer encouragement and support.  I will call Myrna and Elaine Fecio and maybe a third person.  Then I went to Mary Annes house and picked up her mail.

Tomorrow is supposed to be fairly warm and sunny in the afternoon, so I am hoping that Marlene and I can take a walk.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024