Outing with Peg and Betty: 3/12/20

Peggy's LIFE GROUP was this morning.  It was a small group, Peggy, Betty, Diane and I.  It was a very good meeting.  Fortunately, Betty called me last night at 9:30 and reminded me that we had homework.  I completed it this morning before leaving.

After the meeting was over, Betty said she was going to BJ's.  I asked if I could ride along, and then Peggy decided she wanted to go, also, to get cat food and cat litter.   On the way there, we did some debating about where to go for lunch.  Betty suggested the MARKET CAFE at Wegman's.  We agreed.  It is a great place to have lunch, there is a LOT to  choose from at various stations for $9.99 a pound.  My plate of food was a little bit over five dollars and then I bought a croissant for $1.50.

Then we headed to BJ's.  I wanted two things:  bananas and toilet paper.   Because of the corona virus scare, people have been stockpiling toilet paper.  There was not a single roll available.  Also, no bananas.    I did purchase a few items, though, mostly high fiber snack foods including this item:
  Then we headed back to Lockport.  After Betty dropped me off at FREEDOM where I had left my car, I went to Rite Aid and got toilet paper, then to Niagara Produce for bananas, and then the library where I read todays paper and picked up a DVD I had requested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023