Sunday, March 29th

I slept in a bit, got up and prepared myself some oatmeal/egg/banana pancakes, had them with applesauce.

At ten a.m.  I found FREEDOM CHURCHE's online service.  It was very good.  When it was over, I called Betty and suggested she and I go for  walk.  We met up at Outwater Park and walked a bit.  She got tired first, since she had been working at home (cleaning her entryway and stairs).







  On the way back home I stopped and picked up an open cabinet which had been put out to the curb.  The owner came out and explained that she was getting ready to move back to Arizona. Later on I found a spot to put it in my living room.

I prepared lunch when I got home.  Peggy called to see if I wanted to join her and David for a walk, but I declined.  I called Mary Anne and talked with her for about twenty minutes.

There was a brief storm with high winds, Jennifer Cummings posted this picture of "the leading edge of the storm" on facebook;
In the evening, I talked with Myrna for a while on the phone.  I also started going through old photo albums and will scan more pictures into flickr starting tomorrow.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024