Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I did the SELF TEST for Lactose Intolerance this morning, and the results seem to indicate that I AM lactose intolerant.

I worked on scanning some of Peg's trip pictures and uploading them to her flickr account.  She called and then dropped off a corned beef and cabbage dinner for me, without coming in.  Late morning I called Marlene and asked if she wanted to take a walk and we agreed to four p.m. at the same place we started our walk the other day.

We had a good walk, walking in areas south of the canal, close to downtown that I had never been on before.   This is on the south side of the canal not far from the old Spaulding Mill, I think it may have been a generating system...…………….?
Then I went to get Mary Anne's mail and then I decided to go to Niagara Produce since I was in the mood for some of their ham salad.  I picked up eggs and an orange, too.  The shop was not crowded...….I wore a mask in.    When I drove by the Presbyterian Home, I saw several bins loaded with brown paper bags and a sign inviting people to stop and take a bag lunch.  Unfortunately, it looks like very few have been taken during the day.  I took two.

I had a ham salad sandwich along with some steamed asparagus for supper.  I spoke with Connie for a few minutes on the phone.  She seems to be doing well.

Stayed up late.  It is almost one a.m. now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024