4/13 Monday

I did not get up until around 9:30 and then I prepared ham, eggs and toast.  I was just finishing up eating that when Connie called and we talked for an hour.  Then Betty called and then Mary Anne called.  She was upset about not getting through to a live person at NYSEG in order to pay her three bills (her house, the apartment over her garage, and her cottage).  I suggested that she merely write a check and mail it but that idea did not appeal to her.  I offered to try to find a phone number for NYSEG that would work for bill paying.  I found a number online and tried it and got to a live person who said that number works for bill paying.  I called Mary Anne and gave her the number.  She tried it and it worked!!!!

Basically, I wasted the entire day, and I had too many snacks.  I watched a LOT of tv, some online and some on TV.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024