Another Pandemic Saturday 4/18/20

I made potato/oatmeal pancakes for my breakfast,
using the leftover mashed potatoes I made the other night.  I didn't think they were very tasty, but I ate them, and was glad to NOT end up throwing all of the leftover potatoes out.  I guess that put me in a cooking mood because I decided to make baked rice pudding and no yeast dinner rolls.  And then I made chicken salad for sandwiches.

I spoke with Mary Ann a few times.  Then a doctor called to tell me that she was being moved to Buffalo General/Vascular Institute.

Peggy got me a few items at Aldi's and dropped them off.  Now I have sugar and chocolate chips so I can make chocolate chip cookies.

I met Betty at Outwater Park a few minutes before three p.m. and we had a great walk.
  Down the hill, left on Glenwood  (we could see Dead Man's Cave from the road, and then up the hill down past the overlook.  We saw the old natural spring, but it was too steep a walk to get to,
  ANYWAYS, it was great to be out in nature and get some fresh air.

When I got home, I watched THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024