April 16, 2020

Had FREEDOM GROUP on zoom this morning.  It was a full group and it went very well.  I went through a pile of old magazines, cutting out a few recipes, so that I can get rid of the magaines.   .

I watched two movies THE BOOKSHOP and MOLL FLANDERS.  I loved MOLL FLANDERS.

Talked with Peggy a couple of time on the phone.   She told me that the FREEDOM CONFERENCE is postpone until June and the LADIES GETAWAY has been cancelled.   I emailed Leslie.  Betty called to tell me that she got her twelve hundred dollar stimulus money along with her social security direct deposit.

At seven p.m. I joined the FREEDOM CHURCH PRAYER MEETING on zoom.

Kevin called around eight thirty, concerned that Mary Anne's car is gone and it looks like she is not home.  I suggested he look in the garage.  He did and the car is in there.  I suggested that he use his key to go into her house.  He and Rita went in and she was not there.  I called Paula and found out that MA went into Roswell this afternoon, at least for one night.  I think she said that MA needs a platelet infusion.  She said that MA does not have her phone charger with her and her phone is almost dead, so she won't be making a lot of phone calls.  I called Kevin back and told him.  I messaged Bianca on FB and told her.  She said that when she talked to MA on Easter Sunday, MA told her that she had a nosebleed in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023