Beautiful Monday 4/27/20

I arranged with Peggy to drop off some oatmeal cookies and pick up two masks to take to Myrna.  I did that and then met up with Pam at Day Road Park where we had a nice walk. Some of the trees have decorations on them.




Pam told me about a new park and trail that she noticed and I asked her to lead me to it.  Turns out it is the LYTLE NATURE PRESERVE.    I stopped at Crosby's and got  two slices of pizza and a 20 ounce pop for six dollars and took it home and had it for lunch.  I was fortunate to arrive at the store a few seconds before they took the fresh hot pizza out of the oven!  

Mary Anne called while I was eating my lunch.  She has been told that they are concerned about the possibility of her having pneumonia so her surgery might be cancelled. 

I took a chance with eating pizza (because of the mozzarella cheese)  but so far so good (about seven hours later)

I picked out a new book to read about a nomadic family in Somalia.  I think I dozed off a bit.  Peggy called and Marlene called.   Elaine Edmister called looking for Peg, so I gave her Peggy's number.  Her husband Al fell and broke his hip and will probably have surgery tomorrow.  Betty called, she is feeling better and we might go for a walk tomorrow, out at Spring Lake Winery where there is a newly developed walking trail.  Peg called again and told me that Bev will have her hiatal hernia surgery on Friday. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024