Friday April 24, 2020

It looks pretty nice outdoors, even though it is not all that warm.  I tried to reach Marlene to see if she might want to take a walk.  She has not responded to my voice mail.  Betty called and she told me that she is sick, with the same thing she had the end of December, which seems to be similar to what I had in January.

Mary Anne called.  I was happy to hear from her since I have been trying to get through to her via phone without success since early yesterday.  I guess the circuits are overloaded because of all the phone calls patients and their family members are making since visitors are not allowed.

I decided to work on straightening and organizing the cabinet my microwave sits on in my dining area.  I was able to get rid of some stuff, and it is well organized now.   I organized one drawer and the left hand bottom section of the "china cabinet" in my dining area.   I listened to Nancy Pelosi on facebook LIVE, but she does not seem to remember how the Democrats fought against getting money out to the newly unemployed fast.  Its almost as if she is living in another dimension.

I had a toasted chicken sandwich with sour cherry jam and spinach for lunch, and some carrots, and a few potato sticks.

I started watching SAFE, a series on Netflix, which seems pretty good.

  I listened to todays broadcast by Ben Shapiro.  What I like about Ben is that he does not sugar coat Trump's craziness (exhibited last night when he talked about injecting bleach into your body to kill the virus (or something like that).

I had a hot dog, beans and yellow squash for supper.  I called Rita (an elderly lady from church) and we talked for a few minutes.  Betty called and told me to go out in front, so she could wave to me. She was down at the corner.  She hollered "I feel like crap, but I had to get out of the house."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023