I guess its Monday again 4/20/20

I did not sleep well at all last night.  I stayed up reading and then had a hard time falling asleep.

Mary Anne called early and I left another message for Father Augusten at Buffalo General and he contacted her and saw her today.   Connie called and we spoke for over an hour, I said goodbye just as I saw Mary Annes second call come in.   She asked me to go to her house and find the pink pouch I gave her, and I agreed.  When I went out to do that, I went to KFC and got the twenty dollar bucket, mostly because I really wanted some coleslaw.

I took an hour nap or so.  Spoke with Elaine S. and Peggy on the phone.

Watched TV in the evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024