Thursday, April 24, 2020 Freedom Group, etc. and Paradise Lost

This morning was our FREEDOM GROUP on zoom.com.  Everybody was present and it was an excellent study.  As soon as it was over, I went to the bank and cashed a check and then picked up prescriptions at Rite Aid.   They got my new prescription for colestipol mixed up with the old one (different doctors) and only two out of the three were a three month supply.  I called the store and they will make it right, I will have to go back and pick up the rest.

I took a nap this afternoon.  When I got up, I tried to reach both Mary Anne and Karra (who called during the Freedom Group this morning) but could not get hold of them.  I watched President Trump's press conference.   I missed the FREEDOM CHURCH PRAYER MEETING on zoom tonight because I wanted to keep trying Karra and Mary Anne and I had not had supper because I was watching the press conference.

Karra called and we had a nice long talk.  She is pregnant with her second child, another boy, due in August.  She and Roger are looking into purchasing a house under the FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS program.

I was scrolling through channel and realized that Spectrum had a new show out: PARADISE LOST. 
I decided to try it.  I was disappointed by some of the scenes, namely a couple having sex and not minding someone watching them and that led to a threesome.  And when the supernatural stuff started happening, I decided I had enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023