Tuesday 4/20

In the morning I finished watching BEN IS BACK.  It shows the devastation that accompanies addiction.  It is a very powerful movie.
  But I vowed to NOT waste today.  I folded laundry, vacuumed the kitchen floor,  scanned some pictures for my flickr account and worked on updating beneficiaries on two of my accounts.  Two forms are ready to be mailed tomorrow.    I did some basic picking up and putting things away.  I talked with Elaine, Betty and Peggy on the phone. I called Rite-Aid and asked for a refill on my once a month generic Boniva, since I took the last one yesterday.  Rite-Aid agreed to deliver that and two other prescriptions to me after all three are ready.

   Betty and I called several people to tell them about the DRIVE THRU/PICK UP Spaghetti dinner at Solid Rock.


I saw Betty and Ron and Vicky there, and as I was leaving, Peg and David were pulling in.  The meal was great, spaghetti and meatballs, salad, bread and butter and pumpkin pie for desert.

 Mary Anne called to tell me that her procedure will be tomorrow instead of today, and also that she walked in the hallway and up and down ten steps.  She is now longer having to drink thickened liquids, she is drinking regular liquids.  She seemed a little upbeat.

I prepared some rice and had it with brocolli, chicken and pineapple chunks for lunch, there was enough for two meals, so one is in the frig.   I spent some time looking for recipes online.  I want to make some cookies from scratch (probably oatmeal raisin cookies) and yorkshire pudding.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023