Tuesday 4/28/20

I really paid for eating that pizza yesterday.  I could not get to sleep last night, which is sometimes a symptom of upcoming diarrhea.  So I was awake until four thirty a.m. when it finally struck.  So, I did not feel all that great in the morning.

I baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies for David's birthday gift.  I talked with Mary Anne on the phone and agreed to pick up her mail, and attempt to pay her bills over the phone tomorrow.  I called Paula and I will get the mail from her tomorrow morning.  I made sure that Kevin, Paula, Bianca and Alice all know about MA's brain surgery tomorrow.   Throughout the course of the day, I watched three out of four episodes of DEADWATER FELL.

Peg asked me to find one of her baby pictures for a project she and her co-workers are doing.   I was able to find several, so I scanned them and sent them to her.            Here she is at four months old                                    
                                                                  Eight months
                                                                        One year
                                                              Fourteen months
I was able to sleep an hour or so in the afternoon and woke up feeling much better.  I prepared a "rice bowl" for my supper, it was very good.  

I talked with Connie for a half hour or so in the evening.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024