Wednesday, April 29th, 2020

First thing today, I delivered David's birthday gift (a batch of chocolate chip cookies), went to  Rite Aide and picked up the rest of my prescription (colestipol).  then picked up MA's mail and went to her house to get her checkbook and checks she wanted to deposit.   I was successful in depositing the checks in her M and T account.   Tried to pay her bill online, not working.  Neither was it working by phone.  I paid it out of my checking account later on in the day.  I called her lawyer and found out that I need to get a copy of the POWER of ATTORNEY to M and T, and then I should be able to pay her bills by signing her check as her POA.

I finished watching DEADWATER FELL.  It was somewhat of a disappointment.  Definitely not as good as other British crime/mystery/detective shows.  David Tennant was as good as always, but the series was not all that good.

Colored my hair, not happy with how dark it is.  It is definitely darker than the picture on the box.  I washed it with dish liquid hoping to lighten it up, but I don't think it worked.  I was given that idea by the manager of the CUTTING CREW in Oneonta years ago when I had my hair colored there and it turned out more like black than brown.

I was happy to find that my $1,200 from the government was deposited in my checking account  I put a thousand dollars into my money market savings account because it earns a little bit of interest.

I finished reading this book and took a nap.
I did most of my homework for tomorrows FREEDOM GROUP meeting on zoom.

I tried to reach Leslie by phone since she has not been responding to my emails. She did not answer and has not returned my call and now I am starting to become concerned.  

Nothing good on TV, so I started to watch  MURDER TO MERCY on Netflix.  It is a documentary and very good
I checked email before going to bed and see that Leslie archived a geocache that I originally hid.  Further investigation showed that she found two geocaches today.  So, she is fine!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023