Wednesday April, Quarantine continues........YORKSHIRE PUDDING Recipe

BIG SIGH...………………...I started my FREEDOM LESSON, and vacuumed and did some organizing, and threw a LOT of papers away and set some old cc bills aside to shred.

In the afternoon, I watched the documentary CATFISH, which Carol Dupre kind of recommended.  And in the evening,  I  watched JUSTINE, a Netflix movie, and I finished up my FREEDOM lesson.
Earlier in the day,
I decided to make YORKSHIRE PUDDINGs, using this recipe:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/70230/grandmas-yorkshire-pudding/

Ingredients:  2 eggs. one cup of milk, one cup of flour, salt, I substituted butter and bacon drippings for the beef drippings in the recipe.
  • Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F . Place about a tablespoon of beef drippings into each cup of a 6 cup muffin tin.In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until well blended. Stir in the milk, flour and salt. Fill the muffin cups about half way.Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 15 minutes.  
  • I was kind of disappointed with the Yorkshire puddings. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024