M and T and more

I took both P of A documents (Bianca and myself) to M and T bank and met with an associate who reviewed them, made copies and did something on his computer that seemed to take a very long time.  He then sent whatever he was working on to the main office for approval.  He called back a few hours later and said that the main office approved them, and we set a time for me to go in tomorrow for the final step.  Whew!!!   I was concerned about my inability to use Mary Anne's checking account to pay her bills.  (rather than continuing to pay them out of my checking account).

While out, I went to my bank and cashed a check, and then I picked up lunch at Arby's (reuben sandwich with fries and a drink) and took it home to eat.  It was good but not great.  I took a pork roast out of the freezer and will prepare that tomorrow.

I took phone calls from Elaine and Peggy and I called Sarah to see how she is doing.  She seems to be doing OK and she has an appointment with the ortho doc coming up regarding the possibility of hip replacement.  She is going to Pennsylvania this coming weekend where she will stay in a hotel and meet up with some relatives at a campground.

Peg asked me to be available to help out at FREEDOM NORTH tomorrow night during the food giveaway.  I agreed.  I asked Betty to pick up my spaghetti dinner at SOLID ROCK and she agreed.  I have to get some money to her to pay for mine.

Peg called again to tell me that the FREEDOM CHURCH will be held in Lockport (at Freedom South-our main campus).  She will announce it on Thursday morning during our final Freedom Group.

I prepared myself a vegetarian dinner (cabbage, sweet potato, beet and broccoli.).  I watched a couple of episodes of LAW AND ORDER SVU.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024