Sunday May 17th

I was awake early so I put on channel 1301 and watched my church service.
q


Then I picked up the new Rite Aid flyer and noticed that they were offering yard furniture half price.  the picture showed small folding tables half price, so I decided to go to the nearest Rite Aid and get a couple.  I figure that I can keep them in my car for future picnics since most parks have taken down their picnic tables in order to discourage groups gathering.  I also went to Niagara Produce and got some blueberries, milk and beets.  Now I have an EBT balance of $425.

 I also watched the service on the webpage at ten a.m. When it was over I called Betty and asked her I she wanted to go out for a bit.  First she said no and then she changed her mind.  We drove separately to Olcott Beach and parked and walked along Main Street.   These guys at the CAPTAINS GALLEY were providing music for somebodies birthday party.
Here is a pic of an empty pavilion.
                               And the LOG CABIN museum.
     Entrance to Krull Park.
  I stopped at three restaurants and asked for take out menus (for future reference).   After Betty and I parted I took a drive to try and find Mary Anne's cottage.  There does not seem to be a street sign for HARRISON, but I was able to find it.

On the way up Clinton Street, I stopped at
because of this sign.  
They have cleaned up this store nicely since last time I went in a couple of years ago.  I bought an item that the clerk said was a "screwdriver", but when I went to pay for it, the cashier laughed when I told him what I had, so I figure that name is a joke.

I got home and prepared a late lunch/early supper, and then talked with Mary Anne on the phone and then Vickie.   Then decided to rest a bit.  I dozed off while watching THE A WORD, and when I woke up I saw that FREEDOM NORTH was on Facebook LIVE doing Hmmmm, in which questions which have been asked are answered.

Peg called and we talked for a while.  She and David explored some ruins across from DeSales, accessing them from Cold Springs.   She gave me the bad news that Ellie Magnum is now hospitalized.   I watched the final episode of the first season of WORLD ON FIRE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023